Objectives for Grade 2
By the end of the year the student should be able to:
1. Recall the Shahadah in Arabic and realize its meaning and virtues.
2. Have a good idea about the 6 pillars of Iman.
3. Realize the benefits of reading the Qur’aan and reflecting on it. Memorizing 10 short Soorahs.
4. Express Loving Allah عزّ وجلّ and His Prophet Mohammad صلّى الله عليه وسلَم .
5. Realize the importance of being truthful and trustworthy.
6. Have an idea about the Islamic History. The story of the Ka`bah, the story of the elephant; The ka`bah and the muslim unity.
7. Identify Salah, its manners, its khosoo`, performing wudoo` and facing the qiblah.
How to perform each Salah and what to say at every step.
8. Enumerate The virtues of remembering Allah.
9. Recall Various Du`aa:
Du`aa ‘ for leaving and entering the house
Du`aa’ for leaving and entering the toilet
The virtues of Athkaar.
10. Display Good manners such as : what to say when you sneeze, being good to teachers and friends, taking care of personal belongings and public belongings.
To display each lesson plan, click on the lesson plan you want to see, you will be able to save it to your computer or print it directly.